Are you fond of starting and ending the day with a shower? Are you confused about choosing the right kind of shower?
This article can turn out to be the guideline in finding the right showerhead with minor inconvenience.
Taking a bath under the shower is not merely receiving the powerful spray of water.
Still, it is giving your day a real boost both at the beginning and closing the day.
The perfect shower time requires an ideal set of showering systems, so nothing goes bad once you are underneath.
The showerheads are of several types. You can choose any of these according to your personal preferences.
The showerheads can be fixed to the wall, or they can be detachable handheld showers that you can move around and use as you want.
There is little to compete with the convenience and performance of the handheld showers. Using a handheld shower itself is a pleasure.
If you have kids running from standing under the shower, let them have fun while showering under the handheld showers.
They would love to be there and have a playtime-like experience while showering.
Points To Ponder
Using the detachable showerhead is fun but buying it is not as easy as you think.
Before going to the market and investing in the handheld shower, it is essential to consider specific points that will definitely help you get just the right showerhead for your bathroom.
These crucial points include considering the material, flow rate, style, and pressure.
The metalheads are available in both metal and plastic parts. The metal parts are used to make the interiors.
At the same time, for a rust-free exterior, it is a common practice to use plastic as the core element.
Check if the showerhead has a silicon nozzle. It is just the right choice as it requires little maintenance and prevents any clogging from avoiding water flow.
The flow rate determines how well you can take a bath with an adequate amount of water. As per the global standards, the maximum flow rate has to be 2.5 GPM.
Thus, the more your shower conserves the water flow, the better choice it can be. It is even possible to find showerheads that are useful enough with a flow rate of 1.5 GPM.
The flow rate determines the water pressure too. The water pressure increases with the flow rate.
The showerheads are designed so that the air pressure rises inside. The user does not face the usual pressure problems.
Some showerheads even offer better water pressure with a flow rate that will not be more than 1.5 GPM.
Although such showerheads cost more, in the long run, they need much less.
You can buy shower heads with different spray patterns depending on your personal preference.
You can choose the spraying pattern as per your personal preferences.
- Broad spray pattern for extended coverage
- Pulsating and targeting spray for a massage-like impact for the sore muscles
- High-pressure spray for thorough cleaning
- Rain style sprays with a rain-like simulating experience
People often prefer getting accessories that use a lesser amount of water.
This is also related to the flow rate. Less water consumption means lower billings.
Get a shower head with 1.5 GPM or 2.5 GPM to make sure that you are spending less water and saving a great deal.
Style And Design
It is hard to find an aesthetically appealing shower head. It is all because of the long hose.
A more attractive and aesthetically impressive shower needs to get a shower head that comes with a brushed nickel and chrome finish. A rounded head is equally appealing.
Unlike traditional showerheads, handheld showerheads are easy to install.
It is more like a DIY thing, but still, you need to take the assistance of a professional plumber who can help you with the proper installation.
The entire process requires a limited number of tools. The compatibility is not a problem either.
Top 6 Detachable Shower Head Reviews
Here is the list of some of the top-ranking detachable shower heads that you can choose for your bathroom, ensuring maximum comfort, ease, and performance.
1. Chrider Handheld Shower Head
Quality with the economy is something that the users are looking for all the time.
Not all quality products need to be expensive. Chrider has broken away from the traditional concept of quality and has created a handheld shower that is the best in quality and economical for your pocket.
Seven spray settings, power features including massage, rainfall, mist, water spout, and above all, the economy of water consumptions makes it worth preferring.
Whether you are rinsing your head or you are trying to get a massage to soothe your aching muscles, Chrider Showerhead is the best.
The 60-inch long hose has a perfect length to wash the child or the pets at home.
- Includes the high-quality Chrome Plated Premium ABS and stainless steel hose
- Can give three different spray styles being Rain, Massage, and Full
- Round showerhead
- Requires only screwing in to install
- Measures 5.1 x 3.2 x 10.5 inches
- Permits using five setting level
- No tools required for installation
- Adjustable setting levels
- Fitted with plastic angle adjustable holder
- Starts leaking after some time
2. KEBAO Handheld Shower Head
KEBAO 3-Setting 4.1-Inch ABS Face Hand Held Shower Head with high-quality Stainless Steel Hose is a must-have for the homes of those who love getting the best quality products.
It is hard to ignore the three settings that include Power Rain, Massage, and Rain Massage.
If you have family members with different needs, you will love the choice of modes added to the showerhead.
The water-saving pause mode is another fantastic experience associated with the KEBAO handheld showerhead.
There is no need to worry about the installation as the assembly is not required.
- Made with high-quality Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Three setting levels including Rain, Pause, Massage
- Round shape shower head
- 1-Inch ABS Face Hand Held Shower Head Stainless Steel Hose
- Adjustable overhead
- Measures 9.8×7.4×3.4 inches
- Adjustable spray settings for a soothing bath experience
- Tool-free installation
- Efficient customer service
- Does not fit in the bracket properly
3. G-Promise Handheld Shower Head
Do you want to get a new shower system for your bathroom? Do you want to have a spa-like feeling at home?
G-Promise Handheld Shower Head in Chrome color is what each family member would love. The spray settings, the shape of the head, the sturdy construction all go hand in hand.
The wall-mounted structure is well crafted. The durable construction is worth appreciating. The flexible hose permits the user to sprinkle water in the way they want.
Take it out of the bracket, adjust the spray type and let the water wash away the sore feeling of the muscles, the tiredness, and the unhealthy bodies all over.
- Made with the Stainless Steel, Brass, and Plastic
- Perfect polished surface
- Round shape shower head
- Round shower heads
- Wall-mounted construction
- Measures a total of 10.6 x 6.7 x 3.3 inches
- Six different settings
- Perfect pressure level
- Durable showerhead holder
- Easy installation
- Showerhead is too heavy for the bracket
4. INAYA Detachable Shower Head
The name INAYA means quality and reliability. Once fixed into the bathroom, you will enjoy the rain spray, the jetting spray, and the pulsating spray in just one installation.
Together these spray settings allow the users to get a perfect massage or a thorough cleaning bath in one go.
The micro nozzles will not bother you with repeated clogging. The small outlet holes make the water stream fall on your body softly, thus making everything comfortable.
If you are suffering due to muscular pain, then the additional Water Pressure Boosting will save you from this too.
- Impressive silver construction
- Multiple setting types including Power Aeration Mode, Pulsating Mode, Rain Mode, and extra Water Saving Pause Mode
- Bathroom Cleaning Power Aeration Mode, Pulsating Mode, Rain Mode, and extra Water Saving Pause Mode available on detaching
- Made with Chrome Plated Premium ABS
- Stainless Steel Hose
- Copper-based Shower mount
- 340 anti-clogging nozzles
- Wider coverage
- Made with premium quality materials
- Permits pausing the stream of water
- Users report water flow stopping suddenly
5. Waterpik High-Pressure Hand Held Showerhead
Have you ever thought of getting a powerful, invigorating shower right in the morning?
The Waterpik aims to provide the handheld shower using the recent Power Pulse therapeutic strength massage technology. As a result, it would help you get rid of the muscular spasm.
It even promotes a sound sleep if you try using it before sleep. The installation is not time-consuming either.
Once in the bathroom, you will love using the long enough hose and the seven different spray settings.
- Perfect Chrome color to match all interiors
- Seven spray settings
- 5 feet long hose
- Made with impressive plastic
- Perfect as massage shower
- Wall-mounted installation
- Measures 2.75 x 4.25 x 10 inches
- 5 Gallons Per Minute water flow
- High-pressure showerhead
- Perfect for soothing muscular tension
- DIY installation
Showerhead too high for short users
6. Detachable Ionic Filter Shower Head
Are you a health freak? Do you never compromise on quality? Will you love to have clean and clear water for a shower too?
If you do not want to compromise on water quality, then imtfzct has the answer to your concerns.
It has taken a giant leap by introducing the showerhead fitted with the filter. The water passing through the transparent hose gets filtered thoroughly before it reaches you.
Thus, it makes sure that the best setting type is there with the water-saving functionality.
- Unique transparent appearance
- Made with high-quality Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Metal
- Round showerhead
- 25 GPM water flow
- Measures a total of 10.83 x 6.06 x 3.35 inches
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Delicate and soft water flow
- Perfect for healthy skin
- Streams of water start going in unwanted directions
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is GPM?
It is the term used to describe water efficiency. It stands for Gallons per Minute which is the rate of water flow.
The most appropriate 2.5 GPM means that the shower is fulfilling the set regulations.
What is the average shower consumption?
The water consumption depends upon the time spent under the water.
The average shower time is more than 8 minutes while it uses 20 gallons of water.
What is the best Showerhead GPM?
The global Energy departments suggest that the best showerheads have a GPM of 2.5 gallons.
Thus, you must take into account the GPM standards by the manufacturers.
How frequently should I clean the head shower?
Water brings bacteria and even salt along with it. They keep accumulating in the showerhead. If it is not cleared in time, it may be a huge problem.
They can even block the shower holes and prevent the water from coming out. The experts suggest a thorough cleaning after 6 to 9 months.
There are cleaning chemicals available in the market, while you can use homemade mixtures too.
Handheld showerheads mean ease and comfort. They can be used in dual ways.
Take a shower by simply standing under the shower while it stays fixed to the wall or taking it out, stretching the hose, and shower the way you want.
The list provided above includes all the best possible choices. You can choose whatever suits you.
Happy shower time!!!