Are you finding the most appropriate macerating toilet for your bathroom?
If you are also among those who love perfection even in the bathroom, then you can think of getting a toilet that cleans thoroughly and prevents any clogging.
Macerating toilets can do the job that you are thinking of while installing the toilet in your bathroom.
For those who are looking for the perfect Macerating toilets, one most recommended suggestions is Saniflo.
It is known for creating the best macerating toilets that work with the up flush technology, and so it is possible to install the toilet at a level lower than the sewer line.
The Saniflo or the macerating toilets are meant to clear the solid wastes by reducing them to minimum-sized pieces that look like slurry.
The macerating toilets are fixed so that they are placed at a level lower than the sewer line. Therefore, it is hard to push out the solid wastes upwards.
For this reason, these toilets are created so that all scraps transform into a slurry and then go out quickly by going against gravity.
If you intend to add a Saniflo toilet, this article will help you by providing the essential information regarding the purchase of Saniflo.
It will suggest the considerations you need to consider before investing in the Saniflo toilet and the best Saniflo toilets available in the stores.
Points to Ponder
If you feel that Saniflo can be the best fit for your toilets, it is essential to keep in mind some key points that can save you from future loss.
These are the features that can guide you to choose just the perfect toilet.
Is the topmost consideration as whatever you have in your pocket determines what you can buy. Usually, the price is said to be the determinant of quality.
It is not the only criteria. It is imperative to be clear that you have compared different products with features that you are looking for.
There is no need to cross the limits provided you are getting all that you want at a reasonable price.
The Place Of Installation
Is the other consideration in the list. Where you want to add the Saniflo system is very important.
It will determine which capabilities you need in your toilet. Usually, people look for something that has a hidden macerator. In this case, SaniPACK will help you.
Type Of Macerator
Depending upon the kind of premises you are using for installation; you can choose the macerator.
It is either a grinder or a standard macerator. If you want the Saniflo toilet for your home, then the standard macerator will help.
On the contrary, the commercial setups require a grinder macerator that is ideal for all kinds of waste.
Mode Of Installation
It is the ultimate thing to consider while getting the Saniflo toilet. If you know the plumbing and installation essentials, you can save plenty of finances on installation.
On the other hand, if you are looking for perfection and want to avoid future leakages, you must try finding professional help for installation.
Top 8 Saniflo Toilet Reviews
If you intend to buy a Saniflo toilet for your bathroom, we extend the help you must be looking for.
Here are the top Saniflo products that you can choose from for your bathroom.
1. Saniflo Sanibest Pro: Macerating Upflush Toilet Kit
Do you want a heavy-duty macerating toilet system for your bathroom? Saniflo Sanibest Pro is just the right choice.
It is a complete bathroom that can be fitted at a level that is 18 feet below the sewer line. The pump is created with such perfection that you can conveniently connect it to any upflush toilet, sink, bath, shower, or even washing machine.
There is no need to worry about the limited diameter of the discharge pipe. This Saniflo Sanibest Pro can fix it very quickly.
The manufacturers have added a pressure chamber inside that is used to start and stop the unit.
The motor is used to move the macerators’ sharp blades to convert the waste into a slurry. There is little to worry about the motor as it is enclosed in a secure oil-filled enclosure.
- Comes along with the kit that comprises the elongated bowl and the tank
- Made in white to match all interiors
- Permits installation up to 25 feet below the sewer line
- Fitted with a heavy-duty grinder to remove all wastes
- Best to flush sanitary articles
- Powerful enough to remove the most stubborn wastes
- Can clear items that otherwise get stuck in the toilets
- No professional help needed for the installation
- Too loud while flushing
2. Saniflo SaniPLUS: Macerating Upflush Toilet Kit
Saniflo is the name of trust and reliance. No matter what kind of bathroom you have and where you live, Saniflo SaniPlus will make your life easier.
It fits nicely in all settings and makes sure that the toilet bowl is cleaned thoroughly, leaving behind no traces of anything that can clog the toilet.
This Saniflo creation is made hoping that it will win the users’ hearts and minimize the usual toilet-related problems.
The Toilet Kit includes an elongated bowl, a high-quality bathroom pump, and a tank. All the three come in white that is neutral and easy to add to any interior.
- Comes with the latest design
- Elongated bowl for limited spaces
- Floor mounted toilet
- Comes with an efficient tank and bathroom pump
- Does not make too much noise
- Uses 1.6 gpf
- White color to suit all interiors
- Easy to install
- Efficient flushing mechanism
- Noiseless flushing
- The low water level in the bowl
3. Saniflo 023 Sanicompact Self-Contained Toilet
Nothing can prevent you from saving the assets you are looking forward to while using a toilet system if you have invested in Saniflo 023 SaniCompact.
This self-contained toilet is one of the kinds that ultimately makes it an ideal choice for your bathrooms.
This all-in-one toilet appeals to your aesthetics because the macerator is not visible but instead hidden within the unit.
The users who have got it installed loved the ease of installation and the perfection of clearing the flush’s wastes. Forget thinking about how tight space is.
It is easy to add to any space without giving a congested feeling. Thus, install it in the attic, basement, garage, or under the stairs without feeling uneasy.
- Comes with a pump that can remove the wastes 30 meters horizontally and 3 meters vertically
- Perfect for fixing on the wall with measurements of 403mm X 220mm
- Two years guarantee
- Easy to install
- A rotatable back elbow that can move by 360 degrees
- Uses one gpf
- Best for all kinds of spaces
- Efficient waste removing
- Dual flushing system with a single button
- Needs professional assistance
4. Saniflo Two Piece Round Bowl Toilet
The toilet with maximum comfort level is what you are always thinking about. If you have a family of mixed-age groups, you will look for a toilet with easy dimensions.
An ideal toilet facilitates tall or short, old and young equally. This Saniflo two-piece round bowl toilet is the right fit to suit all the residents in your home.
The round bowls will match your limited size bathroom well and so will make everything easy for you.
- 18-inch-high stand
- A better option for the tall and the elderly
- Two-piece construction for convenient cleaning and maintenance
- Round bowl for small bathrooms
- Two-piece convenient construction
- Perfect height for different users
- Best for small spaces
- Not suitable for commercial use
5. Saniflo Toilet – Two-piece SaniPlus
Gone are the days when the toilets were complex enough to install on your own. Saniflo has made the thighs easy for the ones who believe in simplicity.
Like several other products associated with this brand name, this two-piece SaniPlus 002/087/005 is an excellent toilet to install in your bathroom.
People prefer it the most because there is no need to break the floor to install it.
It is a gravity flush toilet and stands out as a comfortable choice with its oblong shape. It efficiently converts all the solid waste into slurry leaving behind no waste in the bowl.
- Fitted with a sharp blade motor that rotates at a speed of 3600 RPM
- Impeller pump operating at 10 PSI
- Can push the wastes 12 feet vertically and 150 feet horizontally
- Easy to install 15 feet below the sewer line
- Comfortable elongated bowl
- Impressive appearance to match your aesthetics
- Extra sitting space
- Easy to install
- No color choices available
6. Saniflo Saniflo 087 Elongated Toilet Bowl
While you are out to buy a toilet bowl, you cannot ignore the conservation factor. You will never like to waste your assets unduly on too much water consumption.
A conventional flush requires comparatively more water per flush, and this can create problems.
Saniflo is designed keeping in mind the WaterSense and ADA standards, thus making sure that little or no water goes waste.
The elongated bowl is an added feature for complete user satisfaction. It is a floor-mounted toilet that has a height that is perfect for all users.
Once paired with the best macerator, it serves to clean the bowl and keep the bathroom safe.
- 16 3/4 inches high seat
- EPA recognized
- Uses 1.28 gpf
- Made with high-quality vitreous china
- . Allows you to put a bathroom where you never thought
- Fitted with 3″ trapway
- Operates in a wash down style toilet
- Water spot measures 4 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
- Comes with all accessories required for installation
- Meets quality standards
- Easy seating
- Can be expensive
7. Bundle-16 Elongated Toilet with Sanibest
If you want to get the best as far as the setup is concerned, this toilet won’t disappoint you. The four-piece construction makes it a saving bundle.
To ensure that each user finds it easy to use, the bowl is given an elongated shape.
The entire system is effective and efficient enough to throw out the waste, especially when added to the macerating toilet.
It is a perfect addition connected with the bidet, sink, bathtub, and urinal. You may need an electric supply to let the pump work powerfully.
Installation would not give you hard times as all essential accessories come along with it.
- Four-piece construction
- Powerful motor running at 3600 RPM
- Can work great at a temperature of 104 degrees
- Water spot measures a total of 5×6 inches
- Uses 1.6 gpf
- Upward discharge force of 18 feet and horizontal force of 150 feet
- Comes with a 16-inch extension pipe
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the waste go after it is flushed?
After flushing, the wastes are directly pumped into the main sewer, septic tank, and in some cases, soil stack.
Which is the most appropriate material for waste discharge?
According to the specifications by Saniflo, it is better to get PVC, CPVC, copper.
What is the right size for the discharge pipe?
The dimensions of the discharge pipe rest on the pump model. The pipe can have a diameter of 3/4 or 1-inch diameter pipe.
What is the average age of the Saniflo?
Saniflo is known for being long-lasting. A saniflo can be a part of your lives for 10 to 15 years. They can handle 50,000 cycles or 3650 flushes in a year.
The article has a rich detail of the best saniflo toilets. We hope that you got an insight into the popular ones so that the thighs would become easier for you in the future.
These reviews can help you in getting the right choice for any bathroom.
All these are the best among the Saniflo variety, and you can act like a vigilant buyer to find the best.